Terms of promotion within the extended warranty service "Free screen replacement"
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) references to “Supplier” means Venso who is the supplier of the Terms; references to "Smartphone" means the mobile telephone which these Terms accompanies; references to “You” and Your” means you the purchaser of the Smartphone. For further information on how to claim screen replacement, please contact your Distributor or visit our website at vensomobile.com
- The service is valid only for Smartphones
- The Supplier will repair or replace the touch pad and/or display screen of the Smartphone free of charge should it be damaged as a result of an accident within twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase of your Smartphone.
- Under Damage Supplier assumes only spalling (mechanical damage, which is understood as the separation of fragments of touchscreen glass (the display of the sensor) on the product) and crack (mechanical damage, which is understood as a break of touchscreen glass (the display of the sensor) without breaking it to pieces).
- Scratch (shallow superficial damage, when the length is longer than the width) is not considered to be a damage.
- Supplier, its authorized resellers and authorized service centers reserve the right to request proof of purchase showing dealers name, model and serial number before providing any screen replacement confirmation, the proof of registration at vensomobile.com.
- In order to qualify for screen protection you must register your Smartphone here with proof of purchase within one (1) months of the date of your Smartphone purchase.
- Your proof of purchase must be from an Authorized Reseller.
- Free screen replacement is available only at Authorized Service Centers.
- The Supplier’s obligation to repair or replace the touch pad and/or display screen of the Smartphone as provided for under this clause shall be restricted to one claim only.
- Your right to screen replacement is non-transferable.
- Should you claim a repair that is not covered under these Terms, any of Supplier, Authorized Reseller or the Authorized Service Centre may charge you the costs of the repair.
- Screen replacement shall be invalidated if the Smartphone or component has been repaired or serviced other than by Supplier, an Authorized Reseller or Authorized Service Centre, or if the Smartphone or component labels, serial/IMEI number, or product numbers have been removed, altered or obscured or otherwise made illegible.
- Screen replacement shall be invalidated in the event of any modification, adaptation or neglect caused by You including but not limited to failure to use this product for its usual purposes or failure to follow Supplier’s instructions for usage and maintenance or used in the conditions your Smartphone was not originally designed or exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme temperatures or environmental conditions or rapid changes in these conditions or food or liquid spillage.
- Screen replacement is a promotional offer which may be amended or removed at any time by the Supplier. However, this will not affect your right to screen replacement if such promotional offer was in force when you purchased Your Smartphone.
- In case of the full damage of smartphone the Supplier provides only Free Screen Replacement. Authorized Service Centre may charge you the cost of the repair.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and except as provided herein in no event shall Supplier, Authorized Resellers, Authorized Service Centers or the manufacturer be liable for damage to, or loss or corruption of, records, programs, data or removable storage media including the cost of recovering such programs or data.
- The Supplier provides Free Screen Replacement for restoring smartphone performance, not to improve the appearance of your smartphone.
- In case of the provision of Screen Replacement services further warranty is not provided.